Saturday, April 26, 2014

SATURDAY FEVER


Literally so warm I didn't know if I had a fever or if it was really that hot. I barely convinced myself to leave my leather jacket home but even without it, I was still warm. Anyway, this outfit is a bit hardcore, I seemed to get a lot of attention hehe. I think it would've looked better with the chunky, gold necklace I USED TO OWN before it was stolen from me, but I worked with what I had. 

Denim shirt - ZARA
Pants - H&M
Coat - H&M
Shoes - Forever 21
Necklace - Gina Tricot 




Close - up on the necklace and my new lipstick <3


Yes, I have yet another new lipstick. I just can't fucking help it. I wanted something simply RED, no purple or violet hues, and I swear no other brand could provide it, otherwise I would never spend so much money a stupid lipstick. 


Dior - Rouge 813

It's good quality, I mean it stays on for a long time and if you touch it, it doesn't smudge. My only problem with it is that it's so .. liquid, in a sense, when you apply it that it's hard to get those impossible angles. It took me ages to put it on in the corners of my mouth. Worth it though, for now! Update later. 






No comments:

Post a Comment