Thursday, April 24, 2014

BLACK&WHITE

I've always been a rebel, I don't need black and yellow! Höhö. Anyway, it's quite a simple outfit that I gave life to by adding a very bright and colorful bag. 
By the way, I must apologize for my insane hair but I will be having it this way for the next month or so, because I need it to be healthy and grow as much as possible before my graduation, yay. 


Shirt - BIK BOK
Skirt - Stradivarius
Jacket - ZARA
Shoes - River Island
Bag - River Island 




I also thought it would be nice to have on less amounts of makeup today since my clothes were so bold, so I went for a more natural look. 


I didn't contour anything with bronzer today and I didn't even go crazy on my cheekbones like I usually do. Instead, I used a pinkish blush on the apples of my cheeks, very little mascara, and went for a more lip-focused look. I applied my pinkest lipstick I own and added lipgloss.  (And obviously foundation)

Mascara - Max Factor 
Blush - ?? Make Up Store
Blush Brush - Make Up Store 380
Lipstick - Pretty Baby Matt, Make Up Store
Lipgloss - Leocrema










No comments:

Post a Comment