Wednesday, March 19, 2014


WEE WEDNESDAY

Ridiculous. It's a total fucking joke - snow is settling and it's mid March. It's such a struggle to keep finding new outfits that are super warm AND look good, so I'm mad excited for better weather! Anyway, you know my solution to looking decent in cold weather: LAYER UP. I'm actually only wearing one shirt - a 3in1 shirt. Efficiency.



3in1 Shirt - Koton
Jeans - Levi's
Coat - ZARA
Ankle Boots - Scorett
Hat - C&A


The color looks very different once it's on your lips, but if you add on a few layers it will get extremely dark. It's a very .. distinct color.
Crush - Sephora

In other news, I have been trying really hard not to check my stats for a while so I'd be surprised and holy shit am I surprised. 


This is without having even posted the link on Facebook. Thank you so much, everyone! I hope you stick around until the summer, then things will get very intense - in a fashionable way!





No comments:

Post a Comment