Thursday, March 13, 2014


Ugh, and we're back to shitty pictures. I just had no time to take decent ones while I was outside today. I wore this oh so colorful outfit because it felt like spring outside and I wanted to celebrate but it seems not a lot of people agreed; they were wearing winter jackets and gloves..? Oh well. I think this fun&official outfit looks much better with a low ponytail than with anything else, so that is exactly what I did and it looked surprisingly good considering my hair was curly! Yay curly!

Blue Shirt - Zara 
Blazer - H&M
Pants - H&M
Necklace - Zara
and the usual
Watch - Regal 
Glasses - Ray Ban




You can't really see it in the picture (and I didn't want to take a close-up picture because I'm not wearing foundation and .. blah) but I decided to go *crazy* with color today and match my eyeliner with the color of my shirt. Just draw a thick line of whatever color you want, and to accentuate it and your own eye color, just apply a thin line with liquid black eyeliner along your lashes.

Liquid Black Eyeliner - YSL
Blue Eyeliner - MakeUp Store, in color OCEAN BREEZE Metallic



No comments:

Post a Comment