Sunday, March 16, 2014


Goddamn it, it's too cold to go out, thus you get no outfit today because I'm not going to leave the house. Instead, you get a picture of the makeup I bought in London. Jesus, things are so cheap there.. literally 60% cheaper than in Stockholm. 
I don't know if it's because the brushes were a little crammed in my makeup bag and maybe got ruined a little or because the quality is kinda MEH, but the foundation brush left a bunch of hairs of my face. I'll update you on that one. Otherwise, I ABSOLUTELY love the Make Up Store lipstick. The highlighting powder .. I have mixed feelings about, so far I feel it's a bit useless and the creamy highlighter is much better, but we will see. 

Foundation Brush - Make Up Store 366
Blush Brush - Make Up Store 380
Blending Brush - Make Up Store 117
Lipstick - Make Up Store PRAIRIE 
Highlighting powder - MAC mineralize skinfinish


No comments:

Post a Comment