Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EEEEEY SEXY LADIES
Holy shit I haven't posted in like 2 weeks. So many things happened, perhaps a bit too many. I went to London and nearly got hit by a bus. I literally would not be here today if a wonderful, anonymous man would not have been there, holding my hand and pulling me back from the street. I also got my camera yesterday so prepare for quality! 

Afternoon Walk in Södermalm


Oh wow, it looks so strange to not have a filter on, guess we're back to basics. Speaking of basics, I was a bit too lazy last night to blow dry my hair straight and well, this is the result - curly madness. So here I obviously have quite a chill outfit on. Too cold for wearing just a leather jacket, too cold to wear just a coat, so I combined them and I absolutely love the mix, I did something similar a while back. I love the combination because it's all rock'n'roll in the front and bohemian in the back, with the coat flying in the wind.
And you know me, gold jewelry is my baby. 

White shirt - WERA Stockholm
Leather jacket - Zara
Fluffy Coat - Koton
Jeans - Levi's 
Shoes - Converse
Glasses - Ray Ban


Necklaces - Cubus


Rings - Cubus 
Spike bracelet - Gina Tricot
Black leather bracelet - my dad 
Watch - Casio




No comments:

Post a Comment