Friday, March 14, 2014



A Walk in The USSR (???)

Shit, that is the most communist place in Stockholm, or it at least looks that way.. Anyway, none of the pictures I took today presented a pretty face, so for your own good I decided to crop my face out. After all, it's about the clothes. I got all excited yesterday and wore a VERY summery outfit (you can see it if you scroll down for half a second) but, naturally it got extremely cold today because that's just what the weather is like in March. Deceiving fucking month..... 
I came up with this outfit because I just couldn't be bothered wearing a jacket/coat again so I just looked around for warm things that I haven't worn in a while. 

Shirt - Zara
Giant blazer - H&M
Fur - Ziggo
Jeans - New Yorker
Shoes - Air Nikes


Probably couldn't tell from the previous pictures that the blazer is in fact striped, black&blue, but hey surprise. Decided to combine the golden watch with a silver necklace. Today really was a crazy day.

Necklace - Stradivarius
(Watch - Casio)


No comments:

Post a Comment