Tuesday, February 18, 2014

 

TRAGIC TUESDAY

Ah, what a shitty, useless day. Thank god I had a fluffy sweater on to touch to make myself feel better. This is such a lazy outfit I don't even know exactly why I'm posting it here. I think it's a decent way to be comfy and look good at the same time. Let that belly fat roll. 

Guys, by the way, if you do enjoy this blog, please share it on to your friends and feel free to comment!

Shirt - Bik Bok
Sweater - Gina Tricot 
Black jeans - H&M
Ankle boots - Scorett


Really loves these (very dirty) boots; I wear them whenever I want to wear heels and not torture my feet. I can wear these for 12 hours and I will survive. They're leather and thus a bit sensitive but they're holding up really well. 


Can you see it? Probably not..shit camera. All details - little "diamond" button to brighten up the fluffy blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment