Friday, February 14, 2014


This is the stuff I used to get my look. I haven't included my basics in the picture, you can see those if you scroll down a bit. The Lancome Primer is definitely something I am happy to have bought even though it cost a fortune, but believe me it does miracles to your face. The Face Mist should be in everyone's kit if you don't want your face to look like a cake after having applied several layers of makeup. Eyeprimer is important to anyone who wants their makeup to stay in place, especially a liquid eyeliner. If you have small blemishes that are mostly under your skin, I really recommend the Clinique airbrush concealar. The rest of the stuff is just eyeshadows and blushes. The little kit up the on the left is incredible - I used the white part for highlighting my cheekbones and I tell you, that thing works like magic. 
The brown pencil is for tomorrow when I will be madly hungover and will have red eyes hehe.

Concealar 4 in 1 - FACE Stockholm
Primer - Lancome 
Face Mist - Make up Store
Liquid Concealar - Clinique 
Eyeprimer Clear - Make up Store
Liquid eyeliner - YSL
Blushes - Make up Store
Eyeshadows - L'Oreal 
Brown eye pencil - Make up Store


No comments:

Post a Comment