Sunday, February 16, 2014





Ah God, the amount of pain I feel in my body after the booze cruise is pretty intense and as such, it reflects on my face, which is why I decided you guys don't need to see my face today (I'm doing you a favor). This is not the outfit I had on the cruise, but I put it together for you right now because my cruise outfit was a bit ..not.. fresh.
Good ol' black boots, ah little babies. I went for a high waist skirt and crop top with long sleeves. The outfit is pretty strong and bold in itself but I can't help myself and add just a little detail - the triangle necklace. By combining the triangle with the native print on the top, I have reached a new level on my hipster scale. 



A little close-up on the focus place of the outfit. 

Crop Top - Bik Bok
High Waisted Skirt - Bik Bok 
Black Boots - Top Shop
Necklace - Gina Tricot 

No comments:

Post a Comment